Saturday, June 16, 2007

Eating cereal

Abigail got her first taste of rice cereal on Thursday night. I mixed the cereal with water and she wasn't too crazy about it. From now on I'm going to mix it with my breast milk, or at least until she gets used to it. With the combination of her shots on Monday and starting Amoxicillin she hasn't had the greatest appetite this week. I didn't give her Amoxicillin yesterday and she had a great appetite. Although she only drank three bottles at school yesterday, she drank all 3 oz in each of them. It's so heart wrenching when I look at her "daily report card" to see that she didn't drink all of the milk in her bottles and that they have dumped my breast milk down the sink. Anyways, here is a little video of her first bite and some pictures.



Before cereal

During & after cereal



No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers