Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Look at Austin go

Grandpa & Grandma Ringman got Austin a big boy bike while they were here. Of course he was too afraid to get on it while they were here. I've been working with him the last few days and he has finally gotten the hang of it. We went from death grip on the handle bars while we pushed him around to him pedaling by himself. I'm so proud of him.



We've been very busy this week finding a routine. I've done well the last couple of days when dropping the kids off. Austin & I have been taking Abigail into her room first as it's on the way to his. He's been a big helper when we drop her off and pick her up. In the morning he helps me put her bottles in the refrigerator and helps to collect the extra unused bottles from the refrigerator when we pick her up. I think it has really helped him knowing that his sister at school too. He's actually been excited to go to school the last couple of days. He's even been working on going potty at school...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Austin. We knew you could do it.

Grandpa and Grandma Ringman

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers