Saturday, May 26, 2007

See what I mean (Edited)

This is our what our backyard looked like before the rain hit the last couple of days.



This is what it looks like now. The picture below is taken of the same area as above. The deer feeder is completely submerged under water.





There is a small lake way past these trees. The lake is probably six times it's original size at this point.

It has also been reported that a tornado touched down right by my work yesterday as we were all getting ready to end our work week. The rain sounded really strange and then the power went out. It came back on about 30 seconds later. I'm not sure if the tornado went over my work but it did affect an apartment complex less than a mile away. I was very relieved to get my kids and get home last night!

Edited: Below are some pictures of Watercrest, the road that is flooded to the bottom of a speed limit sign. I think the water is higher now.


No comments:

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers